- Success of Local Content Designation Depends on Active Support by Public and Private Sectors
- Newly launched R200m valves factory to take advantage of local content requirements
- R200m factory opened in Gauteng
- Danish valves producer boosts local production with new factory
- AVK supports job creation and skills transfer at the newly opened plant in South Africa
- Investing in more than valves
- AVK SA makes an investment in Gunric Valves
- AVK grows local manufacturing footprint with Gunric acquisition
AVK interlink is a news letter created by AVK Holding A/S and is published 2 to 3 times a year in more than 5000 copies.
Here you will find links to download the latest AVK interlink news letter, as well as, older versions.